Due to COVID-19, we have new protocols to follow while working/studying in UCLA spaces. To help navigate this new environment, Facilities Management has professionally printed and installed signage in most common/public areas. The signs were designed by the Physical Distancing Working Group under the Future Planning Task Force.
For your convenience, we have created a series of signage templates that can be downloaded and printed from your local printer and placed in your immediate area. Please ensure you follow the UCLA Departmental Regulations for Posting Signage. If you would like professionally printed signage for your immediate areas, please see the “Production Signage Orders” section below.
General Safer Practices Sign
- General Safer Practices Sign - 8x11
- General Safer Practices Sign - 11 x 17
- General Safer Practices Sign - 1920 x 1080
The following sign related to the LA County Order has been placed at all main building entrances. If you have an entrance to your building that needs an additional sign you can download and post.
- Entrance Sign - 8x11
- Entrance Sign 11x17
- Entrance Sign – Outdoor Facility 8.5x11
- Entrance Sign – Outdoor Facility 11x17
The following sign has been placed in campus restrooms. It can also be used for other sink areas.
- Handwashing Sign - 8x11
- Handwashing Sign - 11x17
- Handwashing Sticker - 4.25x5.5
- Handwashing Sign - 1920x1080
Face Covering Signs
- Face Covering Droplet Protection Sign - 8x11
- Face Covering Droplet Protection Sign - 11x17
- Face Covering Droplet Protection Sign - 1920x1080
Maximum Capacity Sign
Note: This sign is editable so users can fill in the room capacity.
Research Ramp Up Signs
Closed Area Signs
Production Signage Orders
To place an order of professionally printed signage, please fill out a Facilities Service Request.
Types of Signs available for Order
Floor Marker Decals: Floor decals are intended areas where people need to line up. Facilities Management has placed floor markers to help facilitate physical distancing in high-traffic areas or places where lines may form in common areas such as in front of elevators. The installation of floor markers can also be used for spacing in departmental areas with a FSR.
The specifications are as follows:
- Made of vinyl slip resistance material.
- Material will withstand traffic and cleaning.
- Designed for indoor use, including tile, sealed concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and finished wood, carpet.
- Size: 16"
If you would like to place an order for your departmental space to have floor markers installed, please submit an FSR to the Facilities Management Sign Shop. You will need to enter an FAU however this is for tracking, the signage will be funded centrally.